Welcome to online room bookings!
Welcome to LibCal, Cranfield Library's self-service room booking system. You can place bookings from wherever you are in the world, whether by computer or mobile device, using your Cranfield email account.
Room bookings unavailable
COVID-19: Room bookings are unavailable until further notice.
Room booking FAQs
What can I book?
You can book any of the library seminar rooms, subject to availability, up to a week ahead. You can make multiple bookings but you will be limited to a total of twelve hours per week.
How do I book?
- Click the link on the right hand side of the screen to book a group study room at the library of your choice. You will see a calendar showing times available for the rooms.
- Click the date you want, choose your time slot(s) and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in and complete the online booking form.
- You will be sent a confirmation email containing information about the booking and directions to the room.
Terms and conditions
- Group Study rooms are intended for group study by students.
- Multiple slots may be selected up to four hours per day (3 hours at MIRC) with a limit of twelve hours per week. These limits are subject to review and may change at busy times of the year.
- All equipment must be left in correct working order.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- The doors must not be locked. Library staff need to enter the room to check the number and welfare of occupants.
- All bookings are at the discretion of the library. Persons or groups found misusing or over-using the rooms may have their bookings cancelled. Bookings may be forfeit if the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the start time.
Book a Kings Norton Library Group Study Room
Book the MIRC Media Room
Book a Barrington Group Study Room