Welcome to online room bookings!
Welcome to LibCal, Cranfield Library's self-service room booking system. You can place bookings from wherever you are in the world, whether by computer or mobile device, using your Cranfield email account.
Room booking FAQs
What can I book?
You can book any of the library seminar rooms, subject to availability, up to a week ahead. You can make multiple bookings but you will be limited to a total of twelve hours per week.
How do I book?
- Click the link on the right hand side of the screen to book a group study room at the library of your choice. You will see a calendar showing times available for the rooms.
- Click the date you want, choose your time slot(s) and accept the terms and conditions.
- Fill in an online booking form including your Cranfield email address.
- You will be sent a confirmation email containing information about the booking and directions to the room.
Terms and conditions
- Group Study rooms are intended for group study by students.
- Multiple slots may be selected up to four hours per day (3 hours at MIRC) with a limit of twelve hours per week. These limits are subject to review and may change at busy times of the year.
- All equipment must be left in correct working order.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- The doors must not be locked. Library staff need to enter the room to check the number and welfare of occupants.
- All bookings are at the discretion of the library. Persons or groups found misusing or over-using the rooms may have their bookings cancelled. Bookings may be forfeit if the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the start time.